By Sicebise Msengana
1. Life is like a camera. Just focus on what’s important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don’t turn out – take another shot. — Unknown
2. Life is like photography. Focus is an ingredient to have a good shot.
3. Life is like a mountain, hard to climb, but once you get to the top the view is beautiful. — Unknown
4. Life is like an ocean. It can be calm and still or rough and rigid. But in the end it’s always beautiful. — Unknown
5. Life is like a bar of soap, once you think you’ve got a hold of it, it slips away.
6. Life is like a 1,000 page book. You want to quit halfway through, but then you realize you have a lot left to look forward to.— Unknown